BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Follow me on TWITTER!!!! @ChicChink







Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tony Awards Style

Scarlett Johansson debuted how to be sexy and classy in a breathtaking black sequined Elie Saab gown at the Tony Awards. The entire look is filled with classic beauty and poised elegance.
Naomi Watts chose RM by Roland Mouret coupled with a Marchesa clutch and Fred Leighton diamond earrings.
Angelic beauty walked the red carpet in the form of Lucy Liu in a gorgeous blush pink Marchesa gown. This dress MADE my eyes dance in glee(no Lea) with the embellished ruching and broad flower siding the dress, coupled with the thin straps and draping bottom. I adore this dress and Lucy did an excellent job of being a canvas to this masterpiece.
Glee star, Lea Michele, opted for a vibrant yellow Zac Posen strapless gown and Kotur clutch for the Awards. I've never been a fan of yellow and red and I haven't made an exception here...lose the lipstick, let down the hair and we've got a winner...
Kerry Washington in a beautiful blush Emanuel Ungaro wrap-drape dress. I adore the soft pink color against Kerry's skin although I don't like the Sergio Rossi heel selection. A Judith Leiber clutch and Padma earrings completed her look.

0 comments: