BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Follow me on TWITTER!!!! @ChicChink







Wednesday, March 31, 2010

6,000 pairs of Louboutins!!!???

Yes, ma'am. No typo...6,000 pairs of Christian Louboutins. Like to take a guess at who's the covetable and oh so stylish lady? Novelist Danielle Steele!? Yep, I had that same expression that you're having now. As the shock of not only the quantum of shoes, but the fortuitous maven who bought them wore off, I nodded my head in fashionistic agreement and stated, "Hmmm, so that's what she's spending all of those book stacks on." Danielle has claimed to be the biggest Christian Louboutin fan and states that she flys to Paris to rack up at least 80 pairs in one shopping trip, then states, "Oh what a shame, they didn't have anything I liked". Well Ms. Steel, I'd hate to see your credit card bill when you find something that you do like.

0 comments: