BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Follow me on TWITTER!!!! @ChicChink







Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Style Me: Serena Williams




*deep breath*I WILL give Serena Wiliams credit in one aspect; she tries. But sometimes your efforts are just not enough, mean I know, but its the truth and I'm WELL known for telling the truth. Serena is a 'bigger' girl so she must understand her dimensions and understand them well. I believe she recognizes her body but still does not know how to put herself in the right clothes. Don't get me wrong, I've seen her in beautiful, well put together pieces but more often than not, I'm confused and perplexed at her choices, i.e. the pictures above.
I'd like to accentuate Serena's fit body, but disguise faults with this Derek Lam dress. The dress will accent her full bust line and drape her toned shoulders and arms. The Jimmy Choo booties will place perfect emphasize on her shapely legs. Oh and LOSE that god awful wig. I like the style but the color and the way it is cut does not sit well with me. I'd like to see the bob very precise and the bang clean.






0 comments: