BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Follow me on TWITTER!!!! @ChicChink







Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring 2010 Atelier Versace is HERE!!!!!!!!! And here's my predictions!!!

Donatella took it back to the days of Giovanni with these perfectly crafted, GORGEOUS, masterfully-made dresses. Every single dress seems to exude Giovanni and makes us remember why VERSACE is such the majestic, iconic brand that it is today. Tip of the hat to you Donatella...you did a great DAMN job! I CANNOT wait to see who's wearing which dress on the red carpet, but here are my predictions:
Halle Berry, Shakira
This BELONGS to Beyonce

Charlize can redeem herself of that HORRIBLE Academy Awards dress with this magnificent dress.
Jennifer Hudson or Queen Latifah

If this doesn't SCREAM Sarah Jessica Parker...then I dont know what does.
I would love to see Hayden Panettiere or Diane Kruger in this.
One word: Mariah
I see America Ferrera in this...
Definitely Penelope Cruz

0 comments: