BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Follow me on TWITTER!!!! @ChicChink







Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fashion is DEAD






























SMH@ people being at Fashion parties with no sense of fashion. What is going on here? I'm beyond confused and I stopped picking apart these fashion disasters after I saw the chick with the bright colored cape and box braids...I just cant...
Top to Bottom: Vera Wang, Hedi Slimane and Eva Chow, Stela Tennant, Shalamon Rogue(so disasterous she had to be pictured twice), Serena Williams(I'm not suprised and that wig is an abomination), Rashida Jones, Michelle Rodriguez(stick to the men's wear), Mena Suvari, Kristen McMenamy, Kristen Bell(she usually has it together, what the hell happened???), Jessica Alba(she's been buggin' ever since she had her baby), Jennifer Meyer, Helena Christensen, Greg Kretenstein and Leigh Lezark, Camilla Belle, Anna Kendricks(fire your stylist), Angie Harmon(and I really like Angie :( ), Amanda Seyfried, Andre Balazs and Shalamon(pitiful). LMAO@ Ben Stiller!

0 comments: